|Date||Date of Registration : Feb 14, 2020
Date of Revision : Feb 14, 2020
|Country / Area||Shizuoka, Japan|
3600 Dolls, toys, play goods
0604 Plastic products: Others
|Target Country / Area||Taiwan, Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Nepal|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Seeking a Manufacturer for Mini Toys (Designated Countries only)
<< DESCRIPTION >>
We are seeking a manufacturer who can produce mini toys made of non-phthalate PVC and ABS.
Products are put into 55-75mm diameter plastic capsules and sold at the bending machines located at several shops in Japan.
We are currently producing them in China, but are considering to move to other countries, due to continuous rise of labor cost and material cost.
[Description of the products]
(1) Mini scale cars and motor bikes.
The main materials are ABS and Non-phthalate PVC.
The quantity for the 1st lot is around 100,000pcs. There will be repeat orders and orders for variant color versions.
The factory that can create 3D date for tooling molds from pictures are ideal.
(2) Mascot Key chain.
The main materials are ABS, Non-phthalate PVC, and metal ball chain.
The quantity for the 1st lot is around 50,000pcs. There will be repeat orders and orders for variant color versions.
(3) Rubber Key chain.
The main materials are Non phthalate PVC, and metal ball chain.
The quantity for the 1st lot is around 30,000pcs. Rarely have the repeat orders.
[Common things for all products]
*The materials of Capsule are Polypropylene and Polystyrene.
* Mini paper catalogue is put together with the product. Size 260mm x 40mm. 4C/1C Offset print.
* 5pcs of Back boads for beding machine are put into every carton.
4C offset print on 1 side of coated boad paper.
* 1 Carton contains 200pcs of product.
(1) Agreement on conditions (Quotation, target quality, schedues, and so on)
(2) Creation of Master sculpture or 3D data for tooling molds. (Either by the factory or by us)
(3) Tooling molds
(4) Development of Samples (Basically approved by 3rd trials.)
(5) Production (Including printing materials)
(6) On side inspection by us.
(7) Shipment by a container. (ETA Shimizu prot)
* From (1) to (7) takes about 6 months