skip to contents.

TTPP, JETRO's business matching site, provides extensive supports to business people who want to find international business partners for their overseas production, sales assignment, market development and business support services as well as business people who want to start or expand their trade businesses such as export and import transactions.

JAPANESE

Titanium Parts & Products

Proposal Number : 1166408       Offer to sell products / parts
Date Date of Registration : Oct 30, 2019
Date of Revision : Nov 20, 2019
Country / AreaSeoul, Republic of Korea 
Proposal Category 2709 Other industrial machineries
2809 Other machine element and parts
3104 Medical and veterinary equipment
Target Country / Area All Countries / Areas

Zoom

image1
01. Medical Parts

*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.

Detail Description

Titanium Parts & Products

<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
We can manufacture and supply titanium parts and products.
We are a middleman (intermediate) approved by the manufacturer. The contract will be concluded directly with the manufacturer.

1) Powder fire method of construction is applied to used titanium part manufacturing.
2) Mass production, automated production and 24hours/365days production and minimum effort production is possible.
3) About 100 times more the productivity compares in mechanical processing parts, and, more than 2000 times.
4) It's also possible to produce a super-precision part at the price equal to stainless mechanical processing parts. (It's produced by a fire formation method of construction by plus tolerance about 90 %, to remaining 10%, super-precision machining)
5) An additional value is so high that I have that when it's a part with the complicated three-dimensional shape, and the profit-earning ratio (production cost reduction) rises.

[Product]
Refer to an attachment picture for the product applied up to now.
But inquire the occasion with the product which also hopes for production by the titanium material besides this. When I can receive, I'll consider. For example, aircraft part because it's automatic self-weight saving a one.
The parts where I hope for part material change. Or robot part, drawn parts.
The titanium yousha coating is also possible, so please inquire about intention lightly anytime.

Product production is possible by the half price compared with the other company. Product production supply is possible by the titanium material at the price equal to a SUS product.

[Request matter]
I become quick in response when additional confirmation can still receive a picture with a drawing to a necessary part.

*Country of origin: Korean

*Port of loading: korea port

*Production/delivery capability:
The productive capacity changes with the list of articles you wish, so please inquire by light feeling anytime.

<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
JPY/Piece

<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
L/C or T/T

<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
Piece(decision by consultation)

Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
Made to Order Acceptable
Orders from Individual Acceptable
Delivery Time  
Trade Terms EX WORKS (EXW)
User Info
Proposals Registered by this Corporation and User    (3 total matches)
Wood Pellets/PKS/Coconut Charcoal Briquettes (For Jaoan only)

Wood Pellets/PKS/Coconut Charcoal Briquettes (For Jaoan only)

Offer to sell products / parts

Republic of Korea

Jun 15, 2016 RegistrationJul 08, 2016 Revision

Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 1

Non-Slip Shoes (various types available)

Non-Slip Shoes (various types available)

Offer to sell products / parts

Republic of Korea

Jan 14, 2016 RegistrationJun 07, 2016 Revision

Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 3

Previous Page

User Guide

Support Agriculture

Support India

Support Indonesia

RUSSIA x JAPAN Business Matching Support Project

Global Links

News Delivery

You get TTPP new proposals twice a day!

  • E-mail
  • RSS

TTPP news letter Back Numbers