|Date||Date of Registration : Sep 18, 2019
Date of Revision : Sep 18, 2019
|Country / Area||Montserrado, Liberia|
|Proposal Category||1009 Other products made of/from wood (charcoal, ash, wooden chips, others)|
|Target Country / Area||JAPAN, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA, CENTRAL and SOUTH AMERICA, OCEANIA|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Looking for Investor for Coconut Shell Charcoal Plant in Liberia
<< DESCRIPTION >>
** Business Outline/Plan
We wish to open a regional processing plant in Monrovia, Liberia for the purpose of processing coconut shells and kernel shells into charcoal for onward processing into activated carbon. We currently seek an investor to invest in this rewarding and highly profitable business.
We have our agents in different parts of Africa who we will source the raw materials from to be further processed at the plant in Monrovia.
** Investor/Investee relationship
The investor/investee relationship will be a cordial one based on respect and mutual understanding for the success of the project.
** My Role in the Project
Will be the manager and team leader for the project.
** Investee Responsibilities/Role
- Leading and managing project to ensure project's success, profitability, and return on investment for investor.
- Being actively engaged with obtaining the right environmental permits and licenses for the establishment of the plant, identifying of suitable site for the plant's operations, assembling team of staff and volunteers for the running of the plant, leading in local PR and promotional activities of plant, setting up of website and social media platforms for project, coordinating periodic visits (if any) by investor to plant.
- Regularly updating investor on plant's financial and managerial operations.
** Investor Responsibilities/Role
- Actively contacting potential buyers in Investor's home country and abroad, and seek long term partnership with potential buyers for the supply of the product.
- Playing a role in the decision making process of the project. Investor's opinion will be sought when a major decision is needed to be reached in project's operations.
- May also choose to visit project's site (Liberia) from time to time.
** Rough Breakdown of the Investment
Assets and Rentals: USD40,000
** ROI Plan
10-17% within 3-5 years.
A more detailed business plan and technical information will be provided upon contact.
|Investment Amount||US$ 175,000|