|Date||Date of Registration : Feb 13, 2019
Date of Revision : Mar 08, 2019
|Country / Area||Mie, Japan|
2709 Other industrial machineries
3119 Other precision equipment & scientific instruments, parts there of and accessories
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Filter regeneration equipmen (for Teflon type filter)
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
Filter regeneration equipment sales (Organic matter decomposition of Teflon type filter).
Build-to-order manufacturing. We are a manufacturer.
1. Up to now, we have been engaged in filter regeneration business with original technology, but we will sell this technology as equipment.
2. This filter regeneration is a technology with a track record of over 3000 dealings with major domestic LCD panel manufacturers.
3. Regenerate a precise Teflon filter to be used in chemical process such as liquid crystal panel and semiconductor manufacturing with " DI - water ".
4. In the field of filter regeneration, there is a backwashing method, but this method is "removal of foreign matter". On the other hand, our regeneration chemically decomposes organic matter by our proprietary oxidation method using ultra-fine bubble.
* There is also a reference video of bubble generation situation and organic decomposition situation. Please feel free to contact us.
--Type of renewable filter--
1. Chemical stain: Organic substances such as resist * Inorganic can't be decomposed.
2. Filter Model: 222/226/334 * 10 inches in length limited.
3. Filter media: PP / PTFE * PES (polyether sulfone) can't be regenerated.
4. Pore size: 0.5 to 5.0 um
-- Number of times of reuse (reference value of 1 um) --
1. Filter material PP: 2-4 times. (Degradation of the filter material is a factor.)
2. Filter material PTFE: 3-6 times. (Clogging of physical inorganic matter is a factor.)
*Country of Origin: Japan
*Port of Loading: Nagoya
*Sales Results: Major LCD panel manufacturer in Japan
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
It depends on the specification of the equipment. Please contact us.
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
T/T in advance and L/C at sight
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
1 unit (device set)
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
Metric System Possible
Made to Order Acceptable
|Orders from Individual|
|Trade Terms||FREE ON BOARD (FOB)|