skip to contents.

TTPP, JETRO's business matching site, provides extensive supports to business people who want to find international business partners for their overseas production, sales assignment, market development and business support services as well as business people who want to start or expand their trade businesses such as export and import transactions.

JAPANESE

Joint Venture for Landed House Cluster Development

Proposal Number : 1163354       Find investors
Date Date of Registration : Oct 25, 2018
Date of Revision : Apr 12, 2019
Country / AreaJawa Tengah, Indonesia 
Proposal Category 5000 Real estate businesses
4201 Construction industry
3201 Pre-fab housing
Target Country / Area JAPAN, ASIA(ex.Japan)

Zoom

image1
Landed house type 96.

*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.

Detail Description

Joint Venture for Landed House Cluster Development

<< DESCRIPTION >>
We are looking for a COMPANY to form a joint venture with us in a long term period (repeat projects). As partner, investor's role is provide fund/capital (40%). We provide the rest 60% and run the daily business activity.

We offer a long term relationship with investor. As part of a business negotiation, we actually will open to any kind request from interested investor, including for work together in daily business activity. We will give more detail information to interested investor and accept feedback.

*Business Plan :
We build landed house in cluster (one gate system). Each cluster contains about 20-40 units.
We build 2-3 projects at same time and keep continue to the future for a sustainable business and profit.

-Location:
Suburban area of Jakarta, Capital City of Indonesia.

-House type :
House type 96 : size 96 m2
House type 54 : size 54 m2

-Strong point of the project :
High market demand

*ROI plan
Investor will receive 40% of nett profit per unit landed house that is sold.
The amount of nett profit is calculated after all of invested cost (fix and variable).

We will give more detail of information to interested JV partner/investor.

Investment Amount US$ 1,000,000
User Info
Previous Page

User Guide

Support Agriculture

Support India

Support Indonesia

RUSSIA x JAPAN Business Matching Support Project

Global Links

News Delivery

You get TTPP new proposals twice a day!

  • E-mail
  • RSS

TTPP news letter Back Numbers