|Date||Date of Registration : Oct 04, 2018
Date of Revision : Oct 04, 2018
|Country / Area||Karnataka, India|
5402 Industrial design and engineering businesses
5202 Information systems development businesses
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Product Development Solution for Cost Reduction
<< DESCRIPTION >>
We provide new product development solution for cost reduction.
Imagine being asked to supply customers with accurate drawings of their parts. This may sound ironic, but many companies do not have up-to-date drawings of their parts and some have never had part drawings of any kind.
** Features of Our Service
Our Reverse Engineering serves as the Ideal Solution for following problems:
- A physical model of a product has been produced, but no drawings exist.
- Drawings have been created, but working prototypes have been modified.
- Worn or broken parts, for which there are no drawings, must be replaced and there is no source of supply.
- A CAD system is introduced to a company, and all existing products must be loaded into the system.
- A disaster destroys parts records.
** Examples of Fees
Please contact us.
** Business Results
- Cost reductions in the Design & Development of Washing Machines.
- Added value to the Automotive OEMs in Vetting the Physical data from the alien parts.
- Provided validation reports for the Fixtures to the Construction Equipments manufacturer.
<< EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL APPLICATIONS >>
Tear Down Analysis of three different models of existing market leading washing machines.
- Segregating the received input and identifying required parts for Tear Down Analysis.
- Capturing streaming point cloud data
- Premastering in to parametric 3D model & comparison with Point cloud data and 3d model
- Weight & Geometry comparison
- Validation/ Rework if needed
- Assembly modeling
- Delivery of product
- Successful completion of the project with the modeled data helped - the client in reducing development and manufacturing time.