|Date||Date of Registration : Oct 01, 2018
Date of Revision : Oct 01, 2018
|Country / Area||Ishikawa, Japan|
0404 Fertilizers, pesticides
8805 Other applications(food, chemicals, environment conservation, agricultural products)
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Biochar for drought-vulnerable agriculture
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
Biochar enhances soil's water holding capacity and nutrient holding capacity, thus, it can strengthen crops to be more resilient to drought in semi-arid and arid areas. Furthermore, by using our biochar, farmers can minimize water consumption and fertilizer dose.
Our company produces this biochar through its patented carbonizing technology with animal/ plant-derived unutilized biomass.
* Features of Biochar (See the Figure 1)
- As biochar retains water in the soil, it is a prominent water saving material for dryland agriculture.
- Activating microorganism: Application of biochar changes the soil microenvironment and affects the structure of the soil microbial community. For instance, by mixing biochar into compost material, it promotes composting process with an activated microorganism.
- Biochar make soil hold and release nutrient slowly, therefore biochar can promote rooting and plant growth, by being applied in the root zone. This connects to maximum utilization of applied fertilizer and enables farmers to reduce the amount/frequency of fertilizer in total.
- Acidity modification: Since most biochar is alkaline, it neutralizes acidic soil.
- Semi-permanent effect: As long as biochar remains in the soil, those listed effects will continue continuously.
* Physical chemical characteristics: See the Figure 2 (Physical and chemical characteristics).
* Recommended usage: See the Figure 3 (Biochar application).
- Certification: SDS is obtained (in case of exporting).
- Made in Japan
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
One unit costs USD 300/300kg (i.e. USD 1/kg) without a volume discount.
We set volume discounts according to number/type of container for shipping. See the Figure 4 (Reference price).
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
From one flexible container bag (300 kg, 1000 liter).
Recommended application rate: 2~4tons/ha
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
|Orders from Individual||Acceptable|
|Delivery Time||Less than 9week(s)|
|Trade Terms||EX WORKS (EXW)|