|Date||Date of Registration : Aug 16, 2018
Date of Revision : Mar 13, 2021
|Country / Area||Tokyo, Japan|
|Proposal Category||5301 Legal and patent related businesses|
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas (Except Japan)|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Supporting Your Registration of Trademark with the JPO
<< DESCRIPTION >>
Support your obtaining a registration of your Trademark in JAPAN
(1) At the stage of the application (one mark and goods or services in one class): 30,000 yen
(excluding the official fee 12,000 yen)
(2) At the stage of grant of the registration to the mark: 20,000 yen
(excluding the official fee 28,200 yen for 10 years)
(3) The above price list does not include any prosecution fees.
If your have any questions for designating the goods, services, or class, please feel free to contact us.
**Necessary information and requirements for the application
(1) Applicant's (Registrant's) name (company name or individual name) and address
(3) Mark you would like to register (letters and/or logo)
(In case of logo : JPEG, full color, 200dpi, less 1181*1181 dots)
(4) Goods or/and Services you would like to use the mark on (please let us know them specifically and minutely)
(5) E-mail address, telephone and/or FAX number
-Please send us the above information by e-mail.
-We will check the expressions of the goods or services you informed us before filing the application.
-Please transmit the fee for each stage to our bank account before our taking each procedure.
-In principle, we communicate with you only by e-mail and the original documents we filed with or we received from the JPO are kept at our hand. The original Certificate of Registration will be sent to you via EMS.
-Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We have 30 years experience in trademark application. Please count on us.
I also respond to the Provisional Refusal to International Trademark Registration, issued by the Japanese Patent Office.
Nagano-shi, NAGANO & Chiba-shi, CHIBA
Tokyo, JapanMar 17, 2021 RegistrationMar 17, 2021 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 0