|Date||Date of Registration : Sep 08, 2017
Date of Revision : Apr 08, 2021
|Country / Area||Osaka, Japan|
0502 Catalysts, additives, gelatin, casein
0509 Other chemical products
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Titanium Type Aqueous Ceramic Coating Agent
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
We would like to provide Titanium type aqueous ceramic coating agent.
We are Maker/ Seller.
* Product Outline:
- Product name: "All-Titan AT254" (Deodorizing, Antibacterial, Antifungal, AntiStaining)
- Forms a thin-film porous coating on various base materials by bonding together macromolecules of inorganic ions and ceramifying due to the condensation reaction in the aqueous solution. The ceramifying film formation reaction of "All-Titan AT254" is due to the aqueous solution, so energy consumption for prosesses such as high temperature heating is completely unnecessary. There is also no release of CO2 or similar in the manufacturing process, so it can be described as an environmentally friendly coating material.
- The thickness of the coat formed is 1 micron or less. Antibacterial and antifungal agents are fixed inside the thin porous film and the surface of the film is highly repellant to mold. The amounts of antibacterial and antifungal agents used are extremely small compared with normal products where they are mixed in.
- In the aqueous solution, no chlorine ions are used in the liquid formulation, so a halogen-free product was achieved.
- Safety: It is an inorganic coating
Durability: Long-term durability because there is little destruction or deterioration of the coating film to friction and wear.
Workability: Treatment work is easy using a spray gun. It is colorless and transparent, so anything can be coated.
Please refer to our HP for more detailed information of the product.
*Country of Origin: Japan
*Port of Loading: OSAKA/JAPAN
Hong Kong, Macau, Chinese mainland, Thailand, Malaysia
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
Please contact us
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
bank transfer first, and dispatch the product
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
1 box (4 bottles)
First time only, one bottle order is possible as fare-paying sample
Please contact us for more details.
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
|Orders from Individual||Acceptable|
|Delivery Time||Less than 2week(s)|