|Date||Date of Registration : Aug 08, 2017
Date of Revision : Dec 19, 2019
|Country / Area||Kanagawa, Japan|
8402 Water pollution control
8309 Other facilities use
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Cooling Tower Water Purification System
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
We would like to offer to sell Water Purification System, Multi-Eco.
We are the distributor.
- Trademark "Multi-Eco"
- Water purification system for cooling tower
- Consist of 1 orange float, 2 stainless steel plates (SUS304) hold special ceramic balls
- It generates "Mechacera Water" (Active water) by contact special ceramic balls with sodium hypochlorite in water which has activation energy, and infusion mixes with lower water tank at cooling tower and improves the quality of circulation water by effect such as Alga outbreak restraint, Biofilm removal restraint, Scale/Rust removal restraint, test data of legionella pneumophilia/ escherichia coli sanitization effect is available.
- The quality of the water purification processing capacity per set is good for flow quantity 78m3/hour.
- The capital spending at first year saves conventional large amount chemicals (ie. chlorine) expense largely and collect an invested amount of money in around two years.
- The ceramic ball which the product key device can be continuously used almost permanent by care of washing ceramic balls maintenance once a year. Because of chemical consumption decreases, it is Eco-Friendly and meets your Green-Plan.
- Eight technical patents related to the system were filed by joint development with Tohoku University and manufacturer.
** Country of Origin **
** Port of Loading **
** Production/Delivery Capability **
Order production (Lead time for shipment around 60days)
** Sales Results **
Sold to more than 165 customers in Japan as of June 2017
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
Remittance in advance
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
Made to Order Acceptable
|Orders from Individual||Acceptable|
|Delivery Time||Less than 9week(s)|
|Trade Terms||FREE ON BOARD (FOB)|
Kanagawa, JapanJul 17, 2015 RegistrationJul 17, 2015 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 1