|Date||Date of Registration : Mar 28, 2016
Date of Revision : Mar 28, 2016
|Country / Area||Hyogo, Japan|
3600 Dolls, toys, play goods
8005 Educational toys, educational equipment
8004 Hobby supplies (art and craft supplies)
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
We provide shrink puzzle manufactured by our company.
size zig-saw puzzle
*How to make a shrink puzzle.
1. Color the Sheet with color pencils.
2. Cut the Sheet into pieces with scissors.
3. Put an aluminum foil in the home use oven toaster, then these pieces on the foil, and heat them for a few second. Temperature at 700 to 1000W Preheat well in advance.
4. When the Sheet gets shrunken, becomes flat and stops to move,immediately take the whole pieces out together with the foil using tweezers.
5. Press the pieces with something flat like a book or a wooden plate for a few seconds.
6. Take a rear plate, a stand, a frame and a stand out of the panel.Apply some glue to the back of the frame1and paste the frame onto the upper left side of the rear panel accordingly. Be sure to fit the edge of the plate with that of the frame. /Glue to the back of the frame / Frame1 /Rear plate
7. Fit in all the pieces together.
8. Put the finished puzzle with the frame2 and cut the portion crossing the frame1. Apply some glue to the back of the frame2 and paste it. /When the puzzle is finished.
9. Put a scale to the outer side of frame2 and cut them with a cutting knife.
10. Put it on a stand and done!! You are free to paste all the pieces.
*Country of Origin
*Port of Loading
10,000 articles of monthly productions.
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
Metric System Possible
|Orders from Individual||Acceptable|
|Delivery Time||Less than 3week(s)|
|Trade Terms||FREE ON BOARD (FOB)|
Hyogo, JapanMar 12, 2007 RegistrationJan 26, 2015 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 2