|Date||Date of Registration : Oct 02, 2015
Date of Revision : Aug 01, 2016
|Country / Area||Ibaraki, Japan|
|Proposal Category||0502 Catalysts, additives, gelatin, casein|
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas (Except Japan)|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Liquid Catalyst (to cut the fuel expense and reduce CO level)
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
We would like to sell the liquid catalyst to reduce fuel consumption and reduce CO.
The catalysts would be mixed with fuels such as gasoline, diesel, kerosene, Heavy/fuel oil to enhance fuel burning efficiency and reduce CO. A number of companies are saving 10~40% of yearly fuel expenses. The catalyst can also be applied to consumer automobiles to enhance gas mileage.
- It is a liquid catalyst which activates liquid fuel, such as gasoline.
- The mixture ratio of a liquid catalyst is 1/10,000 (ex. 1 liter of the catalyst to 10,000 liters of heavy oil)
- This catalyst does not give a mechanical damage to an engine. Safety study has been done by a third party research company.
- It's recommended by Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, transport and Tourism.
- Many of ingredients effective for combustion at the time of refining of the crude oil containing an abundant mineral are lost.
- Addition of the lost mineral ingredient will back in the power of the original crude oil.
*Country of Origin: Japan
*Port of Loading: Yokohama, Japan
*Sales Results: Food manufacture, Hotels, Nurshing home, Transportation company, etc.(whoever consumes a large amount fuel, especially heavy oil)
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
Made to Order Acceptable
|Orders from Individual||Acceptable|
|Delivery Time||Less than 1week(s)|
|Trade Terms||FREE ON BOARD (FOB)|
Ibaraki, JapanDec 12, 2016 RegistrationDec 12, 2016 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 0
Ibaraki, JapanNov 28, 2016 RegistrationNov 28, 2016 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 1
Ibaraki, JapanMay 01, 2015 RegistrationMay 01, 2015 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 7
Ibaraki, JapanOct 15, 2014 RegistrationOct 15, 2014 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 17
Ibaraki, JapanSep 09, 2014 RegistrationSep 09, 2014 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 4