|Date||Date of Registration : Mar 24, 2014
Date of Revision : Apr 14, 2018
|Country / Area||Okinawa, Japan|
5402 Industrial design and engineering businesses
4201 Construction industry
4202 Engineering industry (including plant design and planning)
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Design & Other Engineering Support for Foreign Companies
<< DESCRIPTION >>
This is to introduce our services for overseas Foreign Companies which plan to establish new office/shop in Japan, and current Foreign Affiliated Companies in Japan, which plan to expand your business by facility's renovation/addition.
We are an architectural-engineering firm, having main office in Okinawa and satellite office in Kanagawa. We can assist you in planning and designing your office, shop and other types of buildings/structures. Our staffs work in a variety of fields, the civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical/telecommunication to fulfill your needs.
*Our company services and advantages
- Perform engineering studies and investigations.
- Provide advance planning and design for new construction, alteration, and major maintenance of facilities, systems, and equipment for formal construction contract.
- Have necessary communication and documentation skills in English.
- Coordinate clients with manufacturer/construction contractor and other stakeholders.
- Achieve cost effectiveness comparing with major general contractors.
It varies according to type of service and scale/complexity of project.
Please feel free to inquire.
*Recent our design projects:
2011 Hokubu-norin High School Renovation(Okinawa)
2009 Taira Building Annex (Okinawa)
2006 Sasebo Navy Base NEXCOM (Nagasaki)
2011 Ona Public Housing (Okinawa)
2013 Tsubasa Pre-school (Okinawa)