|Date||Date of Registration : Aug 20, 2013
Date of Revision : Aug 20, 2013
|Country / Area||singapore, Singapore|
0302 Non-metallic minerals (salt, sulfur, earths and stone, mica, asbestos, etc.
1901 Stone, cement, paving stones, concrete products
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Zircon Sand 65% and Sea Ssand for Reclaimation
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
We would like to supply zircon sand and to introduce a supplyer of sea sand.
1. Ziron Sand 65% from Vietnam
2. Sea Sand from Philippines for recliamation only
I have access and direct contact with the sea sand for reclaimantion supplier in the philippines. Their sea sands in the billion cubic metres are for sale.
Must appoint me as buyer's Legal and Athourised Mandated Buyer's Representative to deal.
You must have own sand carriers to carry the sea sand from spot, and must have the financial capability to sign billion of cubic metres contract.
1. Ziron sand: by container only
2. Sea sand for recliamation: billion cubic metres(intermediacy only)
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
1. Zircon Sands 65%: USD3000 (CIF, Negotiable)
2. Please inquire.
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
1. Ziron sand: 20ft cotainer
2. Sea Sand: billion cubic metres or lesser amount like 500 cubic metre in a long term quantity, all are subject to business negotiation, and finally agreed between buyer and selling in the long term contract.
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
Metric System Possible
|Orders from Individual||Acceptable|
|Delivery Time||Less than 4week(s)|
|Trade Terms||COST AND FREIGHT (CFR)|
SingaporeApr 06, 2015 RegistrationApr 07, 2015 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 9
SingaporeJul 09, 2013 RegistrationJul 24, 2013 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 6
SingaporeAug 18, 2011 RegistrationAug 18, 2011 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 3