|Date||Date of Registration : Jul 30, 2013
Date of Revision : Jul 30, 2013
|Country / Area||Pampanga, Philippines|
|Proposal Category||5406 Health care related service businesses (health care, public health care, health consultation, testing, sterilization, etc.)|
|Target Country / Area||JAPAN|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Retirement Facility for Japanese Nationals (For Japan only)
<< DESCRIPTION >>
Primary healthcare facilities and services in Japan are expensive. This project offers a viable alternative that can offer unmatched service such as:
1. Personalized healthcare services from able-bodied professionally trained personnel.
2. A facility that has world-class building amenities on top of conducive weather year round and attractive tropical nature environment.
3. Ideal location in the standpoint of transportation, air travel, local tourism, and other basic services.
4. Secure and worry-free living in a community with 24/7 security monitorin system.
The prospective land for development is located in Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines with an approximate area of about 2.0 hectares. It is accessible via land transportation from major highways and expressways. It is just twenty (20) minutes drive form Clark International Airport.
*The prospective investor shall:
1. Provide clients for the facility.
2. Undertake marketing efforts in the Japanese market.
3. The prospective investor shall provide the funds needed to fuel the project.
My primary role for this investment project is to facilitate/coordinate local (Philippines) requirements to enable a smooth transaction for the prospective investor. I will be the point-of-contact for the local company.
I, and together with our local company, shall provide the necessary services to construct these healthcare facilities to an agreed standard.
Examples of expected fees would include long-term lease or rent of the condominium-type facility, professional services of in-house nurses and physicians, security, transportation and other incidental expenses relative to a client's stay.
As would be normally expected from investments, the profits generated from a well-occupied facility will be steady on a long term. That is why crucial to one of the requirements for prospective investor is their ability to market the facility to the Japanese locale. It shall be a joint effort.
Estimated investment yield is around 20%.
|Investment Amount||US$ 1,500,000|
PhilippinesAug 16, 2013 RegistrationAug 16, 2013 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 2