|Date||Date of Registration : Jan 11, 2013
Date of Revision : Jul 24, 2017
|Country / Area||Kanagawa, Japan|
3002 Ships and boats
8402 Water pollution control
2702 Chemical industrial equipment and parts of such
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Small seawater desalination device (Mainly installed on ships)
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
1. It is the advanced water treatment technology that utilizes ozone.
2. Agents such as chlorine is not used.
3. This device to purify potable water safely at a low cost.
4. Basic Design Data of 10m3/Day Desalination Plant
*The advantage of introducing
1. You do not need to purchase potable water.when you arrive at the port.
2. You can procure the potable water when you are sailing at any time.
3. This device can be purified into potable water from seawater with electricity only.
4. Since this device does not use the pharmaceutical, it does not occur marine pollution by residual chlorine
*Delivery : 90 days after receipt of order
*Targeted countries/areas, industries/business fields
Shipbuilding companies and trading companyin all countries.
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
Please contact individually.
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
Made to Order Acceptable
|Orders from Individual|
|Delivery Time||Less than 10week(s)|
|Trade Terms||FREE ON BOARD (FOB)|
Kanagawa, JapanFeb 25, 2014 RegistrationJul 24, 2017 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 24
Kanagawa, JapanJul 09, 2012 RegistrationJul 24, 2017 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 16
Kanagawa, JapanOct 24, 2011 RegistrationJul 24, 2017 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 14
Kanagawa, JapanJun 16, 2010 RegistrationJul 24, 2017 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 43