|Date||Date of Registration : Mar 29, 2010
Date of Revision : Jul 17, 2012
|Country / Area||Gifu, Japan|
8002 Indoor ornaments
1200 Plaiting materials and handiwork of straw, bamboo, branches, etc.
3203 Lighting fixtures and fittings
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Japanese traditional products (Tatami, Igusa Mats, Wrapping etc)
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
I'm a personal dealer to export to foreign countries instead of manufacturers and artists.
And I would like to sell our Japanese traditional products to the wholesalers and retailers of foreign countries, but the small order togther with your friends will be acceptable.
1) Tatami - (ex. size: app. 820x820x15H.(mm)
2) Igusa mats - door mats, lunch mats
3) Wrapping clothes(Furoshiki) - traditional design, modern design and artist's design
4) Japanse dolls
5) Bamboo hangings(Kakejiku) made by artist (but these products are not with same designs)
6) Bamboo flower containers made by artist (but these products are not with same designs)
7) Lamp shades by Japanese paper(Washi)
8) Mini screen(Byobu)
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
8,400Yen/pce. - tatami(ex.godown price)
<< PAYMENT TERMS>>
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
IT DEPENDS ON PRODUCTS.
HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THAT ONE ORDER WOULD BE OVER 50,000YEN.
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
Metric System Possible
|Orders from Individual||Acceptable|
|Delivery Time||Less than 4week(s)|
|Trade Terms||COST INSURANCE AND FREIGHT (CIF)|