|Date||Date of Registration : Jan 14, 2009
Date of Revision : Dec 19, 2011
|Country / Area||Tokyo, Japan|
3101 Optical machineries and equipment (including glasses, binoculars, photographic lenses, electronic microscopes, etc.)
3111 Mineral fuels testing instruments, material testing instruments, parts there of and accessories
8602 Information systems (including ITS)
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Online Automatic Visual Inspection System: Neuro-visual Sensor
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
Our company's neuro-vision sensor "Super 5000K X100" is an automatic visual inspection system that replaces human visual functions by electronic circuitry and enables defects and dirt to be detected at 116.5 times the precision of human eye performance and uneven color sift to be detected at 100times the precision as well. (This is award-winning system)
This system is being employed in top 32 different industrial fields in Japan as automobiles, steel, semiconductors, and others (more than 70% of the top 50 manufacturers and over 240 of the companies listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Market). It helps raise the yield in numerous manufacturing processes and radically eliminate the defects.
[Superiority and Features of Performance]
- Processes raw image data into three-dimensional data of so can judge not only changes in brightness of product, but also color, shape, gloss, and patterns.
- Performance comparable to array of 24 conventional CCD cameras (4000-pixel) line
Range of focus 6000 times that of CCD camera (in case of 50u detection). Detection of microscopic defects of 0.09 um achieved.
- Shape and size of inspected product (even 30m) not an issue. Able to be used for visual inspection of all products. Application for maintenance inspection of oil storage tanks and high way road surface is also possible.
- 8.8 BIPS supercomputer specially developed by own enables even high-speed production lines to be handled. For products of 1,666 mm width size, detection of 0.3 mm defects possible at 10,000 mpm (600 km/h) and detection of 14.4u defects possible at 39 mpm.
- The system is extremely simple, so installation and maintenance of the system are easy done. Inspection of defects of 1/115,850 of the width of inspected objects is possible.
We have been exporting the system, which has an operating speed subject to export restriction under the Export Trade Control Ordinance.
Please contact us if you have an interest in our visual inspection system.
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
|Orders from Individual|
Tokyo, JapanJan 14, 2009 RegistrationDec 19, 2011 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 12