|Date||Date of Registration : Aug 11, 2008
Date of Revision : Aug 22, 2008
|Country / Area||Tokyo, Japan|
8401 Air pollution control
2606 Construction and mining machinery and parts of such
2619 Other processing machines and parts of such
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Industrial Use Dust Collector I Series
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
Our company's "Dust Collector I Series" have flow rates of 200 to 8,000 m3/min and employ automatic air pulse filter cleaning systems.
Pleated filters are used, so the filter chamber size becomes about 1/5 that of general bag filter and the weight becomes about 1/4.
Further, high performance filter material shaped filters are used, so there is no filter breakage or pass-through. The exhausted air has a cleanliness of 0.1 mg/m3 or a cleanliness of about the same extent as the dust in general air.
The impulse, which is generated when discharging the compressed air, is given to the filter, knocking off the deposited dust.
The continuous operation of the machine is possible without maintenance because the filter is clogging free.
We design dust collectors in accordance with the usage conditions of the customer. The points in the design are as follows. Please do not hesitate to consult with us.
1) Selection of filter cloth: The area of the filter and type of the filter cloth are selected considering the treatment flow rate, the amount of powder, the size of the powder particles, the temperature conditions and the degree of cleanness of disposal.
2) Selection of fan: The intake resistance differs depending on the length from the intake port to the front of the duct, the size of the duct, and the number of intake locations. When the resistance is large, a large power fan is required.
3) Mist/fume countermeasures: When sticking cohesive dust is produced, powder precoating is effective. Adsorptive powder or constant volume feeders tailored to the conditions are offered.
4) Toxic gas/odor countermeasures: When toxic gases or odors are produced along with dust, porous powder or catalysts can be used to adsorb the gas or deal with noise.
5) Dust recovery: The method of recovery of the trapped dust can be customized to the usage conditions.
6) Noise countermeasures: Countermeasures are taken against noise in accordance with the surrounding environmental standards.
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
|Orders from Individual|
Tokyo, JapanApr 23, 2008 RegistrationDec 16, 2011 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 5