|Date||Date of Registration : Nov 16, 2007
Date of Revision : Oct 25, 2009
|Country / Area||Fukuoka, Japan|
|Proposal Category||2102 Non-ferrous metal (copper, nickel, aluminum, silver, platinum, rare metals, etc,) bars and rods, shapes and sections, sheets, foil, pipes, etc.|
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas (Except Japan)|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
DATE OF ISSUE:31 May,2008
VALID UNTIL:12 May,2008
We are behalf on end supplier, are ready, willing and able to transact and provide the commodity of Copper Cathode with the following specifications, terms and conditions. Sales and Purchases will be conducted based on ICC rules and International Procedures.
1-Commodity: Copper Cathodes:
(1) Specification: 99.99% (Electrolytic Grade A).
(2) Origin: Congo, Zambia.
2- Quantity and Price:
(1) 1000mt x 12 months.
CIF 6050 USD/mt ;
(2) 2000mt x 12 months.
CIF 6020 USD/mt ;
(3) 3000mt x 12 months.
CIF 6000 USD/mt ;
(4) 5000mt x 12 months.
CIF 5950 USD/mt ;
(1) By Irrevocable, Transferable, Revolving L/C or SBLC.
(2) L/C comes from the top bank or Confirmed by top bank.
(3) Performance Bond: 2% performance bond.
(1) Buyer issues LOI + BCL.
(2) Seller issues FCO.
(3) Buyer signs FCO and sends it to seller.
(4) Seller issues draft Contract.
(5) Buyer signs draft Contract and sends it to seller.
(6) Buyer's Bank issues POF to seller's Bank.
(7) Seller's Bank issues POP to buyer's Bank.
(8) Buyer's Bank opens Non operative Irrevocable L/C.
(9) Upon receipt Non operative L/C, seller's Bank activates non operative
L/C with 2% Performance Bond. And load goods as contract.
(10) Seller delivery.
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
500MT/month x 12months
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
Metric System Possible
|Orders from Individual|
|Delivery Time||Less than 5week(s)|
|Trade Terms||COST INSURANCE AND FREIGHT (CIF)|