|Date||Date of Registration : Aug 31, 2007
Date of Revision : Jun 13, 2019
|Country / Area||Aichi, Japan|
2709 Other industrial machineries
0405 Dyes, pigments, paints, inks, solvent, etc.
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Coating Equipment: New Type Diaphragm Pumps (PD40 Series)
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
Our new type diaphragm pumps, the "PD40 series", offer superior cleanability and outstanding stability and are successors to popular PD30 series in the market.
In this series, pooling of the coating is eliminated as much as possible in the design, so the fluidity of the coating is improved. In addition, the insides of the flanges are specially processed to shorten the cleaning time and greatly reduce the amount of cleaning solvent used. This can greatly contribute to the reduction in the emission of VOC and the reduction of costs.
Further, compared with conventional pumps, the series is designed for smaller size and lighter weight. This also contributes to better-balanced layouts and space saving at the coating site.
Along with the introduction of the new series, our diaphragm pump series have all become environmentally friendly. Selection of the optimum equipment for the application is possible by the provision of a full lineup of four types of pumps: the "standard type", "small-diameter suction hose type", "water-based coating type", and "high viscosity coating type".
1. High reliability: Employment of diaphragm type pump eliminates coating leakage due to packing wear and enables high stability.
2. Contribution to reduction of emission of VOC: Design eliminating pooling of coating as much as possible enables cleaning solvent and waste coating to be greatly reduced when changing colors.
3. Improvement of portability: Compact and lightweight design enables easy movement and contributes to space saving at cramped locations.
4. High cleanability (small-diameter suction hose type, PD40L): Employment of small-diameter suction hoses enables coating and solvents to be used without waste and gives superior cleanability.
5. Optimal for high viscosity coating (high viscosity coating type, PD40SW): Employment of pressure amplifying valve enables double the air pressure to be generated compared with the standard type, so this is optimal for water-based high solid coatings and other high viscosity coatings.
<< CAPTION1 >>
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
|Orders from Individual|
Aichi, JapanAug 31, 2007 RegistrationJun 13, 2019 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 3