|Date||Date of Registration : Jul 03, 2007
Date of Revision : Apr 27, 2016
|Country / Area||Chiba, Japan|
2912 Passive, circuit and mechanical components(resister, capacitor, coil, transformer, switch, connector, relay, parts of lamp or light, vibrator, etc.)
2911 Electron tube, semiconductors, IC, etc.
|Target Country / Area||JAPAN, ASIA(ex.Japan), RUSSIA and CIS, EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA, Bahrain, The Republic of Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, The United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Israel, Syria, Turkey, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, Jamaica, Commonwealth of Dominica, Trinidad And Tobago, Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico(U.S.A.), Virgin Islands(U.S.A.), British Virgin Islands, Guadeloupe, Saint Martin, Saint Bartholomew, Martinique, Colombia, Venezuela, French Guiana, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Falkland Islands And Dependencies(Br.), Egypt, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Tonga, New Caledonia(Fr.), Guam|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Lead Free_ High Power Piezoelectric Devices
<< DESCRIPTION >>
1. Experiment, Development and Support for manufacture of the Electronic Ceramics and it's Applied Devices.
Some kind of the electronic ceramics such as piezoelectric and ferroelectrics have the distortional function when charged the electricity.
We can supply those functional ceramics and its applied devices such as piezo resonator, piezo actuator, piezo transformer , etc., with experiment, development and support for manufacturing depend on the user's requirement.
2. What is the Piezoelectric Ceramics?
When apply the electricity, it is distorted and when apply the force, it generate the electricity.
Those are widely used in the electronics devices such as piezo actuator and piezo transducer.
We can supply this functional ceramics depend on the user's requirement.
* PZT ceramics:
Soft material (for large displacement: d33*=450 pC/N)
Hard material (less energy loss by heating)
* Lead-Free ceramics: achieve to d33*=340 pC/N or more higher
* Targeting ceramics: target for sputtering for making the thin layer
(PZT, LiNbO3, KNbO3, (K, Na)NbO3, etc. )
3. Design and Supply for the Applied Devices
* Piezo Actuator (Bimorph to Multi layer)
* Piezo Transformer (high power)
* Piezo Resonator and Filter
4. Support for Innovative Manufacturing Process
* Manufacturing technology for several kinds of piezoelectric materials
* Manufacturing technology for several kinds of piezoelectric applied devices
(Buzzer, Piezo Transformer, Resonator, etc.)
* Manufacturing and elementary technologies for Multi Layer Devices (low temperature/Co-firing, tape forming, multi layer/ bonding press)
Chiba, JapanSep 06, 2017 RegistrationSep 06, 2017 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 3
Chiba, JapanOct 04, 2016 RegistrationOct 04, 2016 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 5
Chiba, JapanMay 09, 2016 RegistrationMay 09, 2016 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 0
Chiba, JapanSep 02, 2014 RegistrationApr 27, 2016 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 4
Chiba, JapanDec 13, 2013 RegistrationApr 27, 2016 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 3