|Date||Date of Registration : May 24, 2007
Date of Revision : Mar 23, 2015
|Country / Area||Metro-Manila, Philippines|
5101 Day to day service businesses (laundries, barbers, bathhouses, car-parks, photo shops, housework services, ceremonial services, etc.)
5404 Various booking and arrangement businesses
|Target Country / Area||JAPAN|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Japanese Financier Needed for INDUSTRIAL BUSINESS SERVICES
<< DESCRIPTION >>
We are in need of Japanese financier or creditor to
capitalize our very lucrative project. Our target clients are Japanese companies operating in the Philippines.
Subject : INDUSTRIAL BUSINESS SERVICES
Location: Philippines, mostly in Calabarzon Area (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Quezon)
Business Contents :
a) Restaurant & Canteen Concessionaire
b) Car Rental Service to Japanese Executives and Expatriates
c) Housing Accommodation for Japanese Executives and Expatriates
d) Tailoring (Uniforms - Work Clothes)
e) Laundry Service (work clothes)
d) Consumable Items from Japan including materials. (Supplier)
f) Others (Butsuryuu) / Family Restaurant (Frabchising)
Target Customers: All Japanese Manufacturing Companies located and operating business in the Philippines and locals.
Note: Project Summary & Executive Summary are available only upon request by interested Creditors and Financing Firms. Interested Creditors may send us their interest rate and terms/condition.
Additional Informations :
The business service is very lucrative due to the following reasons:
1) There are about a hundred industrial parks/estataes (Ecozones) in the Philippines. Major Industrial estates are about 20 and most of the factories operating (Locators) are Japanese companies.
Minimum workforce is 300 workers and the maximum is 15,000 workers for each company.
2) 90% of factories are operating 24 hours without holidays.
3) The employees and workers are not allowed to go out of the premises during breaktimes (meals and etc.)
4) Each company has Japanese Senior Executives who are assigned to be stationed in the Phil., 3 to 5 years and shall be replaced by newcomers.
5) Business trips and expats are on and off almost every month to each company.
6) Supply of parts, materials , consumables can be negotiated in Japan.
7) We shall be the "MADOGUCHI"!!
* These additional informations are related to what I have mentioned in the Industrial Business Services.
|Investment Amount||US$ 2,000,000|
PhilippinesNov 27, 2006 RegistrationJul 31, 2017 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 1