|Date||Date of Registration : Aug 23, 2006
Date of Revision : Oct 31, 2011
|Country / Area||Saitama, Japan|
3101 Optical machineries and equipment (including glasses, binoculars, photographic lenses, electronic microscopes, etc.)
2912 Passive, circuit and mechanical components(resister, capacitor, coil, transformer, switch, connector, relay, parts of lamp or light, vibrator, etc.)
8803 Bio-electronics and bio-mechanics (medical devices, diagnostic equipment, care products,labowares / equipment)
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Optical Glass for Lenses for Precision Molding
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
As a specialized manufacturer of optical glass, we uses the experience accumulated over many years and our independent technology to develop and produce no less than 200 types of high performance optical glass products as of today.
Products Handled: Photaron, Gadron, hand pressing products, direct press products, materials/preforms/aspheric lenses for precision molding, cut bar products, etc.
Please see our homepage to see the characteristics and applications of each of these products.
We have developed many types of optical glass for lens for precision molding.
Here, we will introduce two newly developed types of glasses with high refraction indexes and high dispersions.
1. High refraction index and high dispersion glasses (K-PSFn2, K-PSFn1)
Optical glass for lenses for precision molding, succeeding in obtaining a high refraction rate and high dispersion that up until now could not be achieved, and in maintaining extremely high chemical resistance. Environmentally hazardous lead components not included at all, just like previous products.
- K-PSFn2: In addition to raising performance of various cameras, medical instruments, and other optical systems, miniaturization possible.
- K-PSFn1: Perfect for various types of optical systems related to optical communications demanding even higher refractive indexes than in K-PSFn3.
2. Vidron: (K-PG375), Super Vidron: (K-PG325)
- Vidron (K-PG375): Enabling molding at extremely low temperatures, so suppressing deterioration due to heat of die and thereby extending lifespan. Use of die materials makes easy to form fine shapes with possible. This contributes greatly to lowering costs. Product is friendly to the environment and does not contain toxic lead or arsenic.
- Super Vidron (K-PG325): Enabling molding at temperatures even lower than Vidron.
<< CAPTION1 >>
Glass series for lenses for precision molding
<< CAPTION2 >>
Lenses for precision molding
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
|Orders from Individual|
Saitama, JapanAug 23, 2006 RegistrationNov 18, 2009 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 4