|Date||Date of Registration : Aug 15, 2006
Date of Revision : Jun 28, 2019
|Country / Area||Tokyo, Japan|
5401 Management, sales etc. consulting
5203 Research and information agency businesses
|Target Country / Area||JAPAN|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Consulting & Administrative Services(India Market Entry support)
<< DESCRIPTION >>
We would like to provide the Japan India Bridging Consulting Services.
We are a Bridging Consulting & Administrative Legal Services firm involved in providing One Stop Solution for Market Entry Support since 1993.
Since 06~07 the firm has been providing Bridging Consulting services, marketing, procurement, market research, market development, business planning & implementation process support, Bridging the Gap in areas such as Cultural, Business Ethics, Traditional difference & Language barriers, etc. franchising, joint ventures, technology transfer, licensing arrangement, business negotiation, localization etc. vide camp office in Mumbai, commercial center of India. The service is mainly focused to bridge the gap between Japan and India businesses & vice versa and to support Japanese companies interested in doing business in India.
** Service Outline **
- Bridging the gap in areas such as Cultural, Business Ethics, traditional difference, language barriers etc.
- Market entry planning & implementation process support
- Market research (Practical approach in association with conventional research)
- Marketing & new market development
- Procurement & building up long-term supply base
- Identifying target market prospects / co. (s) in the local market for both marketing & procurement services as per client's requirement
- Screening & Qualifying the prospects as per client's requirement
- Identifying like-minded suitable local business partner(s) based on client's goal
- Licensing arrangement
- Introduction to suitable local business partner(s) (distribution, franchising, joint ventures, technology transfer, licensing)
- Monitoring the local business partner(s) on behalf of the client and ongoing support
- Nurturing long-term business relationship between client & local business partner(s).
- Business negotiation, localization, business auditing & other business consulting related services.
Tokyo, JapanSep 03, 2007 RegistrationJun 28, 2019 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 2