|Date||Date of Registration : Nov 11, 2004
Date of Revision : May 12, 2010
|Country / Area||Okinawa, Japan|
|Proposal Category||0009 Other food (Including fresh, chilled, frozen, salted, dried and smoked foods but excluding processed foods)|
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Dried Okinawa Mozuku for restaurant use(1000g/ctn)
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
* Okinawa Mozuku is a term specilally named for the Mozuku
produced in the clear sea of Okinawa.
* Okinawa Mozuku accounts for 90 % of Japan' s market for its nurtrient superiority that Okinawa Mozuku includes much more Fucoidan (polysaccharide) of sticky and viscous nature peculiar to brown seaweeds such as Kombu and Wakame, that is effective of stopping growing cancer cells.
* Dried Mozuku will be reborn as natural Mozuku and will be 20 to 25 times in volume, dipped in the water.
* 1000g Dried Mozuku will be for 400 servings as 2.5g/serving.
* Natral Okinawa Mozuku has been dried for easy transportation and longer shelf life of a year.
* We send the products in cartoon box basically by Japan Parcel Post Service of either air or sea shipment after confirming your remittance or you can pay in cash on delivery by DHL or Fedex.
* Mozuku includes indispensable nutrients for people of modern times, that are not only dietary fiber and minerals but also low-caloried.
* Mozuku can be applied for various cuisine such as vinegar salada with your favorite vegetables, tempura, topping of nuddles and many more.
We hope to have inquiries from Japanese restaurants from all over the worlld.
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
\30,000/ctn (FOB/Naha of Japan)
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
T/T for Postal Service, cash on delivery for DHL or Fedex
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
acceptable only for one to four ctn
<< CAPTION1 >>
It is said that Okinawa Mozuku contains much more Fuccoidan and minerals and etc. than other seaweeds. You can enjoy it as vinegared dish, salada, Japanese broth, and Tenpura.
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
|Orders from Individual||Acceptable|
|Delivery Time||Less than 4week(s)|
Okinawa, JapanAug 03, 2010 RegistrationAug 03, 2010 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 3
Okinawa, JapanMay 21, 2010 RegistrationMay 24, 2010 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 13
Okinawa, JapanFeb 02, 2007 RegistrationMay 12, 2010 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 4
Okinawa, JapanApr 05, 2006 RegistrationMay 12, 2010 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 2
Okinawa, JapanJul 26, 2005 RegistrationMay 12, 2010 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 6