|Date||Date of Registration : Dec 07, 2017
Date of Revision : Sep 01, 2020
|Country / Area||Hiroshima, Japan|
2701 Automatic assembly machine, industrial robot and parts of such
3105 Electrical measuring instruments & data process, parts there of and accessories
2502 Machine tools and parts of such
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Providing of technology and know-how for latent defect detection
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
We provide technology and know-how to enhance the latent abnormality detection function. Furthermore, how defective factors of the detected abnormal condition are estimated.
1.Overview of the technology
(1) Problems of the conventional technology:
The strength or shape of waveform data such as vibration, current, etc. is used as a basic indicator for judging machine's condition. So latent abnormality can't be detected.
(2) New technology for Solutions:
1)"Correlation extraction method" extracts potential features in waveform data, improves detection sensitivity of micro defects, and makes it practical to estimate defective factors.
2)Maintain product quality with detection of minute potential defects and overloads.
3)Easily detect deterioration events of low-speed rotating devices for stable operation.
2.Provide our new technology and know-how in diagnostic field of machines based on four patented technologies and the Company's findings as follows
1) Know-how gained from many achievements in deterioration diagnosis services for rotating machines (accumulated 1,375 units)
2) Development of advanced inspection functions up to now
3) Not only can the detection performance of abnormalities be improved, but the candidate group of factors can be estimated.
3.Application in several data : Applied to acoustic, vibration, ultrasonic, and voltage data etc.
-The target area: Refer to Table 1 for our actual results in several production line.
Various sensor maker, inspection equipment manufacturers, power plants, production line, wind power generation systems, etc.
4.Form of technology provision
(1) License for "Correlation extraction method" and know-how on application
(2) Royalty contract according to the number of inspection equipment produced(if any)
Our new techniques won the 45th Invention Awards 2020(Japan).
Hiroshima, JapanJun 06, 2019 RegistrationAug 31, 2020 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 3
Hiroshima, JapanAug 31, 2016 RegistrationJun 26, 2020 Revision
Total Sum of CONTACT Received : 9