Business Support Centre in Singapore
Supports Japanese business development in Singapore
The Centre offers, information and consultation services free of charge to Japanese Small and Medium-size Enterprises (SMEs) that are planning to set up bases here as well as in the neighbouring countries.
JETRO Singapore launched “India Desk” in Singapore
How “India Desk” service works?
- Please contact JETRO BSC Singapore (BSCS) by telephone to Mr. Yamaguchi (Advisor)/ Mr. Nakagawa (Deputy MD) at 6221-8174
- Please submit an application at least 2 days before the date you wish to make an appointment. We will inform you the date & time later.
- Consultation is conducted in English. When you apply, please write your questions in English (not necessarily a detailed one)
- JETRO staff will join the meeting.
- The meeting venue is at JETRO Singapore on 38th floor of Hong Leong Building.
- All information provided by the inquirer will be kept confidential.
JETRO “India Desk” consultation is free of charge. (For first consultation up to 90 minutes)
However if you wish for additional services from Nishith Desai Associates, there will be a charge.
Please contact them directly.