This online seminar is conducted using the video-conferencing application “ZOOM”.
Viewing environment requirements
To use the service, participants are required to verify beforehand that they are able to access meetings on the ZOOM website. For further details, please visit ZOOM's website:
- ZOOM Website URL: https://zoom.us/
- - The copyrights for all or part of the contents related to the online seminar (hereinafter "The Online Seminar") such as images, videos, texts, voices, or associated materials (hereinafter “The Content") are the property of the speakers, the Japan External Trade Organization (hereinafter "JETRO") and other copyright owners (hereinafter collectively referred to as "The Copyright Owners").
- - The Content should be used only for the purpose of viewing The Online Seminar.
- - Reproduction (including but not limited to downloading, acquisition of capture in still pictures, and the likes; same applies hereinafter), screen display, public transmission (including but not limited to making The -Content transmittable; the same shall apply hereinafter), display, distribution, transfer, lease, adaptation, translation, subsequent use and the likes of The Content shall be declined for any purpose whatsoever.
- - Reproduction, showing, public transmission, display, distribution, transfer, lease, adaptation, translation, subsequent use, etc. of The Content without the consent of the Copyright Owners would constitute copyright infringements and the user thereof may be held criminally liable. Such actions would also constitute infringements of portrait rights etc. of the speakers and others.
- - Participants are required to verify that their device environment, Internet connection, distribution platforms etc. meet the system requirements of the “viewing environment”. Depending on the environment, video might be interrupted or halted, and normal viewing of The Content hindered. JETRO cannot answer any technical inquiries related to viewing.
- - Any legal matters as well as the rights and obligations derived from the provision of services related to The Online Seminar (hereinafter referred to as "The Services") shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- - The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the agreement jurisdictional court in first instance over any legal matters and the rights and obligations derived from the provision of The Services.
- -The use of the information provided through The Online Seminar is made at the participants own discretion and responsibility. It is acknowledged that JETRO, the organization sponsoring The Online Seminar (hereinafter "The Sponsoring Organization") and the speakers assume no responsibility whatsoever in the event that a participant should suffer disadvantages, etc. in relation to the information provided through The Online Seminar.
- -The speakers and The Sponsoring Organization strive so that The Content provided is as accurate as possible, however the accuracy, completeness, relevance, and currency of The Content cannot be guaranteed. The information provided in The Content should be used at the discretion of the participants. Please note that JETRO, The Sponsoring Organization and the speakers cannot assume any responsibility, should there occur any disadvantage to a participant.
- - JETRO may discontinue the provision of The Services without notice if it deems appropriate.