JETRO Manila’s Business Library is equipped with materials which offer information on Japanese trade, economy and business conditions in the following forms:
• Statistics – Exports, imports, investments
• Books – Economy, industries, laws & regulations, politics, white papers, market reports
• Reference Books – Hand books, guidebooks, yearbooks, dictionaries
• Directories – Corporate addresses and telephone numbers, telephone directories
• Tariff Schedules
• Electronic Information Resources – CD-ROM, Internet-based business matching
• Video Materials – VHS tapes on Japanese technology, business practices and culture.
Publications are mostly in English, with a limited number of materials written in Japanese.
Guide to Use of the JETRO Business LibraryLibrary Hours: 9:00 am – 12:00 noon/1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Closed: Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays
Admission Requirements : Open to businessmen, students & researchers. Reference letter and valid identification card are required to avail of business library services. Letter of request to borrow video materials is also required.