Japan Challenge for Society 5.0 - Innovate with Japan - un concours de startups
Jun 18, 2021
Date limite de candidature : 31 juillet 23h59 (heure de Paris)
The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) has launched “Japan Challenge for Society 5.0-Accelerate Innovation with Japan-” , a contest for foreign startups interested in Japanese collaboration. We are calling for startups from all around the world with technologies and innovations that could help solve three types of social challenges in Japan to apply to this contest.
The purpose of this contest is to bring about innovational solutions to challenges unique to Japan by assisting foreign entrepreneurs collaborating with Japanese counterparts.
Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA)
Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies 2021 (CEATEC 2021)
- Environmental Friendliness
- Labor Shortage & Improving Productivity
- Smart & Resilient Japan
- Mentoring by experts to help you to collaborate with Japanese firms (online)
- Digital exhibition and business matching at CEATEC 2021 on October 19 to 21 (online)
- Invitation to Japan to interact with startup ecosystems around Japan