Investing in Japan
Regional Information Tsushima city
Koriyama, a city with a cluster of renewable energy and medical equipment-related industries
Your Regional Guide : Ken Harada
Construction Industry Department, Industry Promotion Division
2-21 Tatekomi-cho Tsushima city, Aichi Prefecture 496-8686
- If you can't find the information you need, please contact JETRO.
- Please note that inquires not regarding investment in Japan may not be answered.
The information below is as of November 2017.
Located in an area close to the center of Nagoya City, Tsushima City has ensured accessibility from the Yatomi Interchange Exit and Kanie Interchange Exit of the Higashi-Meihan Expressway and Oharu-Kita Interchange Exit of Nogoya-Daini-Kanjo Expressway, and this enhances the city’s traffic convenience. Well-organized railways are also running through the city, e.g., JR Kansai Line and Nagoya Railroad’s Tsushima Line.
- From the city to Yatomi Interchange Exit and Kanie Interchange Exit of Higashi-Meihan Expressway: About 10 minutes
- From the city to Wangan-Yatomi Interchange Exit of Isewangan Expressway: About 30 minutes
- From the city to Oharu-Kita Interchange Exit of Nogoya-Daini-Kanjo Expressway: About 20 minutes
- From the city to Central Japan International Airport (Centair): About 1 hour by car; about 1.5 hours by train