Investing in Japan
Regional Information Saga
Saga Prefecture, the best place for BCP
Your Regional Guide : Tomokazu Nozaki
1-1-59 Jonai, Saga-city, Saga Prefecture 840-8570
- If you can't find the information you need, please contact JETRO.
- Please note that inquires not regarding investment in Japan may not be answered.
The information below is as of November 2017.
Saga Prefecture possesses an abundance of nature including the contrasting and fertile seas as well as expansive plains, and the prefecture has a warm climate and suffers few natural disasters. It is also blessed with a plethora of cultural resources including its traditional crafts such as Arita and Imari ware representing Japanese culture.
Saga Prefecture boasts top geographical convenience as the core of transportation in Kyushu. The prefecture has excellent access to neighboring prefectures through its expressways and railways that cross the prefecture.
In Saga Prefecture's safe and comfortable natural environment, residents can live and work in comfort.
- b>Saga Prefectural Government Saga International Plaza
The plaza is located on the first floor of the Saga Chamber of Commerce & Industry Building. It provides consultations, dispatches medical interpreters, and holds international exchange events, training for multi-language volunteers, and other events.
- Related Link
- Saga Prefecture International Relations Association
Health services catering to foreigners
- b>SAGA Medical Institution & Emergency Medical Information System “99 Saga Net”
A system within the prefecture for notifying people of emergency medical information and information about medical institutions. Users can search for hospitals within Saga Prefecture by the languages provided and by specialty (internal medicine, dentistry, etc.).
* Searching for information about hospitals provided in foreign languages: Click on “Search by correspondent language”