Investing in Japan
Regional Information Nagahama city
Global industry developed “Nagahama style”
Your Regional Guide : Hidekazu Mitsuya
Commerce and Industry Promotion Division, Department of Industry and Tourism
632 Yawatahigashi-chou, Nagahama-city, Shiga Prefecture 526-8501
- If you can't find the information you need, please contact JETRO.
- Please note that inquires not regarding investment in Japan may not be answered.
The information below is as of November 2017.
Nagahama City is located midway between the Kyoto-Osaka-Kobe area and Nagoya and is a hub of road and rail traffic.
- One hour to Nagoya and Kyoto. One hour and a half to Osaka without a transfer
- Access to international airports: 120 minutes to Kansai International Airport, 80 minutes to Chubu Centrair International Airport
- Access to international ports: 2 hours and half to Osaka Port, 90 minutes to Nagoya Port and Yokkaichi Port, 30 minutes to Tsuruga Port, which provides abundant regular container services to China and Korea
Meishin Expressway, Hokuriku Expressway and Route 8, 21, and 365
Osaka International Airport, Kansai International Airport, Chubu Centrair International Airport, and Nagoya Airport, etc.
Osaka Port, Nagoya Port, Yokkaichi Port and Tsuruga Port
Tokaido Shinkansen, JR Biwako Line, JR Hokuriku Line, JR Kosei Line, etc.