Investing in Japan
Regional Information Aichi
Aiming to realize Aichi/Nagoya as world-beating by attracting people, goods and companies
Your Regional Guide : Kazushi Asai
Nagoya Chamber of Commerce and Industry 7F, 2-10-19 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya-city, Aichi Prefecture 460-0008
- If you can't find the information you need, please contact JETRO.
- Please note that inquires not regarding investment in Japan may not be answered.
The information below is as of November 2017.
- Aichi Prefecture boasts rich nature with changing scenery every season.
- The Prefecture is The home of many cultural facilities, including The Aichi Arts Center, National Noh Theater, and Tokugawa Art Museum.
- Medical Information Center Aichi in Nakamura Ward, Nagoya City, offers Medical consultation services free of charge for foreign residents.
- The Prefecture provides a variety of social exchange facilities, e.g., the Nagoya Congress Center.
- Residents are able to enjoy comfortable living environments, e.g., lower rent and better accessibility to offices than in Tokyo and Osaka.
- It opens consultation counters for foreign Residents at Aichi International Association and other organizations.
- Related Link
- Aichi International association
Aichi Prefecture offers an established, well-known international school.
- Name: Nagoya International School
- Location: Nagoya City, Moriyama Ward
- Established: 1964
- Open to: children from kindergarten through high school
- School Enrollment: approximately 380
- Language: English (a WASC, IB and CIS accredited school)
- Related Link
- Living environment information offered by I-BAC
Health services catering to foreigners
Aichi offers more than 7,000 medical facilities able to accommodate foreign language speakers, making Aichi a convenient and safe place for non-Japanese speakers to live.