Latest Updates“JETRO Investment Report 2020” published: The Changing Japanese Market amid COVID-19 and Prospects for Business Development
Nov 25, 2020
JETRO has published “Invest Japan Report 2020.”
This is a comprehensive annual report covering recent trends in inward FDI into Japan, related policies of the Japanese government, the change in the Japanese market and JETRO’s FDI promotion activities. This year, the report puts a spotlight on the changes brought to the Japanese market by COVID-19 as well as its impacts on the business development of foreign-affiliated companies in Japan.
- Please visit the page below for the full content of the report.
- Macroeconomic and Inward Foreign Direct Investment Trends in the World and Japan
- Japan’s Business Environment and Foreign-Affiliated Companies
- Changes and Business Opportunities Brought to the Japanese Market by COVID-19
- JETRO’s Efforts to Promote Investment in Japan