Latest Updates"JETRO Invest Japan Report 2019" published
-Innovation by foreign companies spreading across Japan-
Nov 27, 2019
JETRO has published “Invest Japan Report 2019.”
This is a comprehensive annual report covering recent trends in inward FDI into Japan, related policies of the Japanese government, the perception of foreign-affiliated companies on Japan’s business environment and JETRO’s FDI promotion activities. It aims to be a reference book for foreign companies considering expanding into Japan and local governments in Japan supporting investment by foreign companies. The report introduces the results from the JETRO’s “Survey on Japan’s Investment Climate” targeting foreign-affiliated companies in Japan.
This is the fifth publication since its first report in 2015.
- Please visit the page below for the full content of the report.
- Recent Trend of Inward FDI in Japan
- Business Environment Improvement Efforts
- Perception of the Business Environment in Japan among Foreign-affiliated Companies
- JETRO’s Efforts to Promote Investment in Japan