Latest UpdatesBusiness Climate Survey: German Business in Japan 2019
Jun 20, 2019
The German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (AHK Japan) and KPMG Germany conducted a survey among 379 German companies (responses received from 93) in January 2019 and published the results as “Business Climate Survey: German Business in Japan 2019” in Japanese, English and German.
Of the German companies active in Japan…
- 87% generate pre-tax profits;
- 87% value the high sales potential in Japan;
- 89% praise the reliability of their Japanese business partners;
- 88% are facing challenges to recruit qualified employees.
Overview of the Survey
- Period: conducted:
- January 15th -31st 2019
- Survey method:
- online questionnaire
- business climate for German companies in Japan and the Japanese business environment
- 379 German companies
- 93 companies (response rate: 24.5%)
Results of the Survey
The result of the survey can be downloaded on the website of AHK Japan.
- German Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Communications
Ms. Yuko Makita
Tel: +81 03-5276-8741
- KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, KPMG in Japan
Mr. Daniel Schäfer
Tel: +81 090-7819-3231