Latest Updates"JETRO Invest Japan Report 2018" is published
Nov 29, 2018
JETRO has published "Invest Japan Report 2018".
This is a comprehensive report covering recent trends in inward FDI into Japan, related policies of the Japanese government, operations of foreign-affiliated companies in Japan and their perception of Japan's business environment and JETRO's FDI promotion activities. It aims to be a reference book for foreign companies considering expanding into Japan and local governments in Japan supporting investment by foreign companies. The report introduces the results from the JETRO's "Survey on Japan's Investment Climate 2018" targeting foreign-affiliated companies in Japan.
This is the fourth publication following the 2015, 2016 and 2017 version.
- Please visit the page below for the full content of the report.
- Recent Situation of Inward FDI in Japan
- Toward Improvement of Business Environment
- Trend in Inward FDI in Japan – Foreign Investment Contributing to the Emergence of Innovation
- Perception of the Business Environment in Japan among Foreign-affiliated Companies
- JETRO Efforts to Promote Investment in Japan
- Press Release:
- "JETRO Invest Japan Report 2018" published - Foreign Investment Contributing to Emergence of Innovation -