Investing in Japan
Latest Updates JETRO Invest Japan Report 2017 is published
Dec 05, 2017
JETRO has published "Invest Japan Report 2017".
This is a comprehensive report covering recent trends in inward FDI to Japan and related policies of the Japanese government, operations of foreign-affiliated companies in Japan and their perception of Japan's business environment and JETRO's FDI promotion activities. It aims to be a reference book for foreign companies considering expanding into Japan and local governments in Japan supporting investment by foreign companies. The report introduces the results from the JETRO's "Survey on Japan's Investment Climate 2017" targeting foreign-affiliated companies in Japan.
This is the third publication following the 2015 and 2016 version.
- Please visit the page below for the full content of the report:
- Solid Growth in Japan's Inward FDI
- Toward Improvement of Business Environment
- New Trend of Inward FDI in Japan – Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution – Contributing to Solving Problems Japan Faces and Expanding Overseas Markets for Japanese Companies
- Perception of the Business Environment in Japan among Foreign-affiliated Companies
- Foreign Investment for Revitalization of Local Economy – Attract Foreign-affiliated Companies Taking Advantage of Regional Characteristics
- Investment Promotion Activities of JETRO
- Press Release:
- "JETRO Invest Japan Report 2017" is published - Foreign Technology Contributes to Innovation in Japanese Society -