Investing in Japan
Latest UpdatesJapan’s “International Students Support Network” accepting registration of recruiting information from companies
Feb 21, 2017
The International Students Support Network* (based in Chiyoda, Tokyo and headed by Chairman of the Board Monte Cassim) operates the website “Career Support Network System for International Students in Japan" to help companies hire international students in Japan who can fill such roles. Recruiters can use the site to find people from various countries and majors free of charge.
* Available in Japanese only
- This site differs from existing support systems in that universities throughout Japan contribute information as official affiliates.
- Reregistered by over 3,000 international students from 83 universities (49 national universities and 34 private universities) with more expected in the future.
- Selected as part of “The Program for Advancement of Foreign Human Resources”.
- Recruitment-related information can be shared for free.
International Students Support Network