Industrial Tourism in Japan
A fancy and fashionable shop which allows guests to see and touch kimonos and even pick out some to wear. We have a wide selection of kimonos for rent, from kosode, for walking around town or to wear as wedding costumes, to vintage uchikake for display at the shop. Please come and enjoy this casual kimono experience.
We also provide various choices of kimono accessories such as from the popular SOUSOU brand.
Kyu-Hisadomike 2F, 4-16-201 Yanagimachi, Saga City, Saga Prefecture
- By bus:
- From Saga Bus Center to Gofuku-motomachi Bus Stop, and a two-minute walk
- By car:
- 10 min. from Saga Station
- Parking space (for cars): Available (on-site)
- Parking fee: Free
- Parking of tour buses (large or medium-sized): Possible (on-site)
- Parking not possible during Hina-matsuri festival season. (Only dropping-off is possible.)
- Parking fee for tour buses: Free
Workshop: Available (Experience wearing a kimono and walking around town, from 3,500 yen)
|Working days and hours||10:00 - 17:00|
|Closings||Mondays, year-end and New Year holidays|
|Time required for a tour||
Kimono fitting: 5 min.
* We request customers to return from excursions into town by 16:30