Industrial Tourism in Japan
Amabuki Shuzo Co., Ltd.
Made from rice, rice mold and water from Japan’s natural environment, sake is known as one of the most exquisite alcoholic beverages in the world. Using these three ingredients, brewers have competed over the eras by refining their techniques to perfect the tastes now available at breweries across the country. “Amabuki” was named after Mt. Amabuki located in the northeast of our brewery. With a 300-year history starting from the Genroku period, Amabuki is made from Saga-grown rice, sake-brewing rice from various regions in Japan, and mild river-bed water from the Sefuri Mountains.
Amabuki made with flower yeast is gently matured in a cold cellar to enhance its natural richness and flavor.
2894 Higashio, Miyaki-cho, Miyaki-gun, Saga
- By car
- Arriving from Fukuoka by car via Kyushu Expressway 20 min. drive from Tosu IC via Kyushu Expressway or 15 min. from Higashi-sefuri IC via Nagasaki Expressway. We are located on the north side just near the overhead bridge on Route 22 in front of Kitashigeyasu Elementary School.
- By JR train
- 20 min. by taxi from JR Kurume Station on Kagoshima-honsen Line
10 min. by taxi from Nakabaru Station on JR Nagasaki-honsen Line
(Smile Taxi: Tel: 0942-83-4101 / Yoshinogari Kanko Taxi: Tel: 0952-52-4289)
- 20 min. by taxi from JR Tosu Station
- By Nishitetsu Railway
- 15 min. by taxi from Nishitetsu-Kurume Station
- By bus
- 20 min. from JR Kurume Station or 30 min. from Nishitetsu-Kurume Station by Nishitetsu Bus No. 40 (bound for Metabaru and Saga Station Bus Center), getting off at Kitashigeyasu-shogakko-mae Bus Stop, and one minute-walk
- Parking space (for cars): Available (on-site)
- Parking fee: Free
- Parking for tour buses (medium-sized): Possible (on-site)(Large buses can park nearby.)
- Parking fee for tour buses: Free
|Admission fee||Monday to Friday, 10:00 - 11:30 and 13:30 - 16:00|
|Working days and hours||Monday to Friday, 10:00 - 11:30 and 13:30 - 16:00|
|Closings||Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays|
|Visitor capacity||1 - 15|
|Time required for a tour||60 min.|
Tel: +81-942-89-2001 (Monday to Friday: 9:00 12:00, 13:00 - 16:00)
Please ask for Ms. Kaneko.