Japan Pavilion at Lagos International Trade Fair 2018
Application is closed.
JETRO will set up Japan Pavilion inside "Lagos international trade fair 2018" which is the biggest trade fair for all sectors held in Lagos, Nigeria from 2 to 11 on November, 2018. Nigeria is the greatest major economic power in Africa with a population of 180 million people. JETRO makes an appeal Japanese high quality product and brand to consumers in Nigeria and supports business expansion of Japanese companies, by participating in the trade fair.
Japanese Site 「ラゴス国際見本市2018」ジャパン・パビリオン 出展募集
|Dates||Friday, November 2 - Sunday, November 11, 2018|
|Location||"Tafawa Balewa Square", Lagos, Nigeria|
|Exhibition Fee (non-taxed)||
Per One Booth = 3m×3m (9 square meters)
- For more information, please see the attached files.
- Lagos International Trade Fair 2018 Exhibition Guidelines (1MB)
- Participation Regulations for the JETRO Trade Fair (341KB)
JETRO is setting up a special zone featuring a collection of products and services by Japanese enterprises interested in the women’s market in Nigeria within the Japan Pavilion at the Lagos International Trade Fair.
- Services offered :
- JETRO will set up an area in the Japan Pavilion at the Lagos International Trade Fair where you can exhibit your products and services targeted at women.
- A stage will be set up next to the exhibition area, where you can hold demonstration and promotional events.
- Booth attendants will be offered by JETRO who will guide visitors interested in your products to your booth in Japan Pavilion.
- Sector :
Products and services targeted at women
E.g.) Cosmetics, hair styling products, sewing machines, baby goods, educational products, clothes and accessories, stationery, daily necessities
- Conditions :
- Participants must exhibit within the Japan Pavilion at the Lagos international Trade Fair
- Product samples or advertisement materials must be submitted to JETRO
- Participation fee:
For more information on "Japanese Brands for Women" Zone, please see the Flyer (739KB)
Contact for Inquiries
- Inquiries from Nigeria or other countries except Japan :
JETRO Lagos (Contact: Mr. Chiharu Yamamura, Mr. Shigeyo Nishizawa)
Tel：+234-1-454-7643 / E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquiries from Japan :
Trade Fair Division, Trade Fair Department, JETRO (Contact: Ms. Yuko Shiokawa, Mr. Joji Sato)
Tel：03-3582-5242 / E-mail: FAA2@jetro.go.jp