Industrial Tourism in Japan
- Sunasuberu Foods is a company wholly owned by Fujijin Co., Ltd.
- The company is named Sunasuberu Foods out of the desire to produce foods that are blessings from the sun and earth, value natural flavors, and enrich daily living...We want to broadly share that spirit with the world.
- Comprehensive management is carried out based on ISO22000 to ensure food safety, from storing and handling raw ingredients to manufacturing and shipping products. A traceability system has been built that can track product information at each stage of the food chain, including manufacturing, distribution, and sales.
- Sunasuberu Foods manufactures products loved by our many customers, and strives to improve products made with our carefully produced soy sauce and soybean paste, new product development that is always state of the art, and existing products.
Category: Food, agricultural and fishery products
Region: Kyushu / Okinawa
Sunasuberu Foods Co., Ltd.
193-1 Oaza Suekojikuromaru Usuki-shi, Oita Prefecture
|Working days and hours||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm 13:00 pm to 15:00 pm|
|Closings||Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays|
|Visitor capacity||Less than10 - 25 person people per group|
|Time required for a tour||
1) Video viewing
2) Tour of facility
3) Q&A with guide, souvenirs shopping (dressing, etc.)
two weeks prior to visit
0972-63-3111(General Affairs Department, Fujijin)