Industrial Tourism in Japan
Nousaku tries not only to make products but also to convey the “background” and “spirit” of Japanese craft.
Our factory tour offers you a special experience by allowing you to enter the factory, where you can closely observe our craftsmen casting the brass or tin products.
Inside the building, you can also enjoy a tin casting workshop, shopping, meals and beverages served on/in Nousaku tin tableware.
8-1 Office Park, Takaoka City, Toyama 939-1119
From Shin-Takaoka Station 13 minutes by World Heritage Bus Line and 1 min. walk from Nousaku-mae Stop Or 23 minutes by Takaoka Hoka Daigaku Line (Kaetsunou bus company) and 3 min. walk from Takaoka Office Park Stop
Factory tour: Free
Tin casting workshop: \1,000 - 4,000
|Working days and hours||10:00 – 18:00 (factory tour: 9:30 – 17:00)|
Factory tour: Sundays, national holidays, Saturdays on company holidays and New Year’s holiday
Workshop, café and shop: New Year’s holiday
|Time required for a tour||One hour|
|Reservation||E-mail or phone|
– Pets are not allowed inside the building.
– Advance reservation is required for factory tour and workshop.
– Please follow our instructions inside the factory to ensure your safety.
– Photography and video shooting without flash are allowed but only for personal use.
– Your entry to the factory tour will be refused if you are intoxicated.
Tel: +81-766-63-0001 (9:00 - 18:00)