Pitch Programme from Central Japan 2023
Nov 21, 2023
By organising a reverse pitch event, we are aiming to connect the following five Japanese companies with foreign start-ups:
· Musashi Seimitsu Industry Co., Ltd. (specialised in transmissions and gears for vehicles)
· Robosensor Lab Inc. (developer of highly accurate tactile sensors)
· Takasago Electric, Inc. (manufacturer specialised in valves)
· Toyota Tsusho Corporation (general trading company of Toyota Group)
· Univance Corporation (manufacturer specialised in drive train units for vehicles)
How it works
Viewing the pitch
The pitch has been recorded and can be accessed freely by any non-Japanese start-up after completing the following registration form:
Once approved, a link will be sent to the applicant within three days; the video will be available until 31 January 2024.
Online business matching:
After viewing the video, and if a start-up can present adequate solutions to the problems described by one of the Japanese companies, the start-up can request a meeting with said company until 15 February 2024:
If the meeting request is accepted by the speaker, JETRO will organise a meeting.
If needed, interpreters (English-Japanese) will assist.