Summer 2015/16 Edition
The JETRO Sydney 2015/16 Edition is 9 pages in total and features an in depth article by Special Guest Bob Seidler AM on recent changes to Corporate Governance in Japan.
- MD's Message: A special message from our Managing Director, Shuichi Hirano, on JETRO’s involvement with the 2015 AusRAIL PLUS Exhibition.
- Feature Article: Special Guest Bob Seidler AM delves into Japan’s recent changes to its corporate governance rules, how they compare to Australia and how both systems might improve.
- Manuel’s View: ‘Australian & Japanese Economic Intelligence’ Director Manuel Panagiotopoulos’ writes reviews 2015, finding reason for confidence in the year ahead.
- New Research: JETRO Sydney Research Director Tadayoshi Hiraki looks at trade data since the implementation of JAEPA.
- Success Case: Morrell Travel Adventure – Read how Morrell Travel adventure has expanded from one man offering ski tours in winter to a thriving all seasons business covering skiing, cycling and equipment rental in the Furano region.
- Editor’s Corner: Editor and Business Development Coordinator Daniel O’Toole speaks about the opportunities being created by JETRO’s Project for the Promotion of Foreign Direct Investment into Japan.