Autumn 2016 Edition
The JETRO Sydney Autumn 2016 Edition is 9 pages in total, and features an in depth article by Special Guest Wendy Holdenson of Mitsui & Co on how Mitsui is helping young high achievers through both its Mitsui Educational Foundation and the New Colombo Plan.
In total this feature includes:
- MD's Message: A special message from our Managing Director, Shuichi Hirano, on developments in two way investment and how it is diversifying.
- Feature Article: Special Guest Wendy Holdenson, the Director and Executive Vice President of Mitsui & Co. Australia on how Mitsui is helping young high achievers through both its Mitsui Educational Foundation and the New Colombo Plan.
- Austrade’s Kansai update: Special Guest and Osaka Trade Commissioner Designate Raymond Roche writes about the opportunities that Kansai offers and an insight into its history.
- Manuel’s View: ‘Australian & Japanese Economic Intelligence’ Director Manuel Panagiotopoulos’ article on the recent Australia-Japan Economic Outlook Conference.
- New Research: Results analysis from JETRO’s annual ‘Japanese Affiliated Firms Survey’ by JETRO Sydney Research Director Tadayoshi Hiraki.
- Success Case: Read about how Melbourne-based retailer ‘Made In Japan’ is connecting Japanese artisans with consumers across the world.
To download the Newsletter, please click the link below.