Winter 2016 Edition
The JETRO Sydney Winter 2016 Edition is 8 pages in total, and features an in depth article by Special Guest Shiro Armstrong from the Australian National University on the three new arrows of Abenomics and the challenges facing Japan.
In total this feature includes:
- MD's Message: JETRO Sydney’s MD explains how the old stereotypes about both Australia and Japan are fading away.
- Feature Article: Three more arrows to revive Japan by Special Guest Shiro Armstrong, co-director of the Australia–Japan Research Centre and co-Editor of East Asia Forum at the Crawford School of Public Policy at The Australian National University.
- An Overview AJBCC Annual Joint Business Conference by AJBCC CEO David Jacobs
- Manuel’s View: ‘Australian & Japanese Economic Intelligence’ Director Manuel Panagiotopoulos’ article on recent investment statistics showing Japan surpassing Britain the Direct Investment in Australia
- Success Case: JETRO Queensland’s Athena Matsuda details how adventure training company High-Q have found a new niche in Japan.
- Editor’s corner: Our editor looks at the increase in bilateral investment and the opportunities that upcoming events will provide Australian companies with.
To download the newsletters please click the image or below link.
JETRO Sydney Winter 2016 Edition (5.8MB)